Valens is looking for a certified public accountant (CPA), candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of US GAAP. The role requires at 1 year of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in accounting. Proficient English and previous experience in public accounting are must. This role will be reporting to the Senior Controller.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org