Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
We are looking for smart, experienced backend engineers to lead the design and development of core product features and infrastructure for our apps and ecosystem. You’ll be working with a growing, agile team, building an innovative product, and working closely with founders on design, engineering and architecture.
- 3+ years backend developer experience
- Proficiency in Python
- Strong DevOps skills
- Experience with Microservices architectures
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with cloud service providers, preferably Google Cloud
- Proven experience planning and executing end-to-end features
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Prior experience working at startups and/or on consumer-facing products
- Experience with NodeJS