Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Channel Marketing Manager is focused on the effective market identification, development and support of assigned key distribution accounts and resellers for Vayaar’s B2C and B2B partners.
The Channel Marketing Manager is a creative and collaborative partner marketer who will have a meaningful impact on deepening relationships within our channel partners and creating and accelerating sales through partner marketing programs.
- Create product marketing materials for the launch of B2C products.
- Work with existing digital channels to grow our market presence.
- Evolve new offline retail distribution channels.
- Develop in-store marketing opportunities together with retail partners.
- Drive partner pipeline creation through partner marketing programs.
- Define, agree and spend relevant co-op Market Development Funds (MDF) on joint marketing activities.
- Champion Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, PR, Trade Shows and Partner Events and Partner Portal to grow sales and partner relationships.
- Define key measurable KPI’s for the channel marketing initiatives.
- Watch vigilantly for signs of channel conflict.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer, partner, product or field marketing.
- Excellent communication, storytelling and creative thinking skills, with the ability to effectively communicate our value to our target audience.
- A highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and collaborative team player.
- Experience with data, driving results based on data insights.
- Proficiency in understanding advanced technology.
- Experience in marketing platforms is preferred.
- Ability to juggle (tasks not balls) and have fun within a team are both musts!