Demostack is looking for a CSM to manage the growing number of enterprise customers. In your role as CSM, you will drive adoption, help customers define and realize value, and help secure renewals. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, customer focused and results oriented. We are looking for people that are excited to help build out the customer success role at a fast-paced and growing Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
If you are eager to join a rapidly-growing team and want to help shape the future of the demo experience, we would love to meet you! No sponsorship is available at this time.
- Primary technical point of contact for customers
- Interface regularly with Account teams, Product and Engineering to share insights from customer learnings and how to best deliver services
- Work closely with CSMs to manage and resolve escalations from customers
- Be familiar with all aspects of the Demostack platform to provide internal and external support
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and engineering team, escalating issues as needed
- 2+ years experience in software support or customer service
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of HTML, Java script, CSS, website structure and maintenance
- Customer- centered, results oriented and a cross-team collaborations mindset
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $65,000- $80,000