An opportunity to join an early stage, VC-funded DevSecOps Startup.
Spectral is looking for a Developer Advocate who is passionate about writing technical content (and a lot of it) that will help developers do their job better and develop our online developer’s community.
- Fast-paced startup – something new every day
- A small team with an excellent opportunity to grow & make a significant impact
- Work from anywhere (Remote / TLV office)
What you’ll do?
- Write and maintain blog posts, white papers, best practices, tutorials and training content.
- Provide feedback on developer documentation.
- Help external contributors to create blog posts and other content.
- Create and maintain video tutorials, screencasts, and product tours.
- Be the company champion to the company’s community at conferences, meetups, coding boot camps, online forums, Twitter, Stack Overflow, Hacker News, and more.
- Gain DevSecOps industry recognition and credibility as a lead attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at industry events and technology conferences.
- Maintain a solid and credible presence in social media channels relevant to developers, Security, DevOps and DevSecOps professionals.
- English native speaker – MUST
- Ex-Engineer/Developer with experience as a developer evangelist/advocate. You care deeply about your audience and understand their pain points and frustrations, primarily because of your past technical experience.
- You are passionate about writing content (and a lot of it) to help developers do their job better!
- You have an interest in learning more about DevOps, DevSecOps and Security.
- You have strong writing ability and skill in creating engaging, highly technical blog posts and other forms of written content.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills and enjoy participating in public speaking, presentations, podcasts, webinars, training, and industry events.
- You enjoy participating and building open source communities.
- You are empathetic, a phenomenal cross-functional communicator, and an even better active listener.
- You have knowledge and passion for DevOps, DevSecOps and Security fields.
- You have event organization experience, both physical and online events.
- You have written engaging developer-facing technical documentation (API/SDK).
You should include in your application:
Your tech blog, or some tech posts you have written and you feel comfortable sharing. Other examples could be great too! a code repository, a Video from a meetup, or something unpublished, like a personal project you’d be willing to share. We would love to see an example of your creativity and technical work.