Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
As a DevOps Engineer at Demostack, your goal is to constantly improve and scale our SaaS platform to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. You will be responsible for the creation, monitoring, and automation of services, cloud infrastructure and deployments, while enabling and collaborating with product and other engineering teams to efficiently deliver high-quality projects. You will have endless opportunities to learn and evolve as this is a new team at the company, and we’re looking for ambitious like-minded people to own the DevOps efforts. We believe in bottom-up initiatives and a healthy open-minded debate team culture. We believe in an “always learn” approach – read, participate in events, take courses and enrich the org.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help us in providing the best Demo Experience Platform for our SaaS companies clients all over the world.
- Be a focal point for all DevOps-related matters in-house
- Work closely with developers in building tools and production automation tools
- Work with GCP services and own the environment
- Manage, monitor, scale, and troubleshoot distributed, scalable, highly available, customer-facing SaaS products
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Manage and optimize different cloud environments – dev, testing, production
- Participate in cross-org, cross-concerns projects – and even lead some of the initiatives
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a high-loaded production environment
- Extensive hands-on experience working with GCP
- Extensive experience with containerized environments and microservices based on Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems: Datadog, Sentry, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana
- Proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language (preferably Python)
- Experience with IaaC (Infra as a Code) like Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience working with configuration management such as Puppet, Ansible or similar
- Networking knowledge
- Understanding of Web apps – architecture and how they operate, HTTP, SSL and related technologies
- Experience with CI-CD (Jenkins or similar)
- AWS or Azure experience
- Security knowledge