Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
We are building our DevOps team , and are looking for an experienced DevOps Team Lead to join our innovative, high-performance tech team. As a DevOps Engineer Lead at Demostack, your goal will be to constantly improve and scale our SaaS platform to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. You will lead the team in the efforts of creation, monitoring, and automation of services, cloud infrastructure and deployments, and you will collaborate with engineering and product teams to efficiently deliver high-quality projects. A new DevOps team is forming up, and there are endless opportunities to learn and evolve.
- Be a focal point for all DevOps-related matters in-house
- Work closely with developers in building tools and production automation tools
- Work with GCP services and own the environment
- Manage, monitor, scale, and troubleshoot distributed, scalable, highly available, customer-facing SaaS products
- Manage and optimize different cloud environments – dev, testing, production
- Participate in cross-org, cross-concerns projects – and even lead some of the initiatives
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- Be accountable for your team’s output, upholding a high technical bar while overcoming a multitude of technological challenges.
- Be responsible for empowering and coaching your people, organizing their work, setting goals, and making sure they are engaged.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a high-loaded production environment
- 2+ years of leading DevOps and/or development teams
- Extensive hands-on experience working with GCP
- Extensive experience with containerized environments and microservices based on Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems: Datadog, Sentry, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana
- Proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language (preferably Python)
- Experience with IaaC (Infra as a Code) like Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience working with configuration management such as Puppet, Ansible or similar
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and drive people.
- Networking knowledge
- Understanding of Web apps – architecture and how they operate, HTTP, SSL and related technologies
- Experience with CI-CD (Jenkins or similar)
- AWS or Azure experience
- Security knowledge