About The Team
The Software team in Innoviz develops the state of the art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market. Our Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and tools for the purpose of control and visualization. The team is operating in a very dynamic environment with partners and customers.
We are looking for a Director for our newly established Computer Vision Validation domain.
- Build the team and the methodologies for all aspects of validation and KPI measurements for Innoviz Computer Vision (CV) application
- Set the methodology to be pursued to reach true validation of the CV algorithms are how they perform in different environmental conditions
- Data acquisition coming from Innoviz collection fleet, partners and customers recorded data and virtual data
- Data analytics and the coverage for scene catalog matrix
- KPI Requirement processing and traceability
- Definition of staged and virtual scenes. Definition of data collection worldwide
- Build and adjust data storage and processing architecture to the different needs of Innoviz
- BSc in EE or computer Science (or similar field), MSc – advantage
- 3-5 years of experience as manager working on test and validation of complex system
- Good mathematical and statistical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and remote communication
- Experience working with customers in the automotive industry – advantage
- Experience in CV validation / development– advantage