Demostack is the world’s first demo experience platform. We help SaaS revenue leaders (sales, sales engineering, revenue operations, marketing, customer success, partnerships) accelerate revenue with custom demos made in minutes. Our product enables sellers to take control of the demo environment (no code needed), so engineering can focus on building a great product.
Demostack’s Director of Revenue Operations will be responsible for building the infrastructure, processes, and tech stack to enable our team to drive predictable revenue growth. This person will build processes and structure to align sales, marketing, and customer success, and improve efficiency across the entire revenue cycle. In short, they’ll bring a data-driven strategy to make our revenue teams as productive as possible.
- Create infrastructure and processes in Salesforce and across the current tech stack to build a scalable, repeatable, data driven sales machine
- Drive strategy around achieving predictable revenue
- Connect tools and systems (CRM, marketing automation, scheduling, enrichment, etc)
- Handle reporting and analytics to inform strategy across sales, marketing, and customer success via one source of truth
- Manage strategic projects with key stakeholders to create efficiencies and automation across functions
- Build forecasts and models for various initiatives
- Analyze data to inform sales targets, quotas, incentives, territories, and commission structures
- Handle Salesforce hygiene to ensure accurate data
- Create dashboards and reports for the customer journey (pre and post sales)
- Sales velocity
- Predictable growth
Experience and skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in revenue/sales operations
- Proven track record of building infrastructure for high-performing SaaS revenue teams
- Expert in Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo
- Process: Sees around corners in terms of process and builds infrastructure from scratch.
- Ownership: Ability to execute on multiple projects at once, and generate measurable results.
- Analytical skills: Ability to solve complex problems and identify opportunities by using data and public information
- Stakeholder management: Works well cross functional stakeholders
- Technology: Hands on experience owning, implementing, building, managing current tech stack