Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles. The company is privately held with strong financial backing. The company’s headquarters are in Israel with offices in North America, Germany, France, China, Japan and Korea, with R&D centers in Israel and Ukraine.
Autotalks products consist of hardware (chips) and software providing services including communication over multiple technologies (802.11, 4G, 5G), security and cryptography, In-Vehicle-Network and others.
Autotalks implements rigorous development and quality procedures, compliant with automotive industry standards.
For our software group, we’re seeking a true embedded software professional, with exceptional coding skills and deep understanding of SW architecture and design considerations, open minded, self-learner and team player.
- At least 5 years C programming experience
- Experience with communication systems
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience with ARM/ARC architecture, CPU subsystem (modes, exception handling), memory management (MPU/MMU, cache)
- Experience with hardware integration and low-level driver design and implementation
- Broad, system level understanding
- Independent, strong self-learning and self-management skills
Advantageous skills and experience:
- IEEE-802.11 PHY/MAC layers
- 3GPP-4G/5G PHY/MAC layers
- Security and Cryptography