NextSilicon is a startup unicorn that is revolutionizing the high-performance computing world. We understand that our company thrives when our employees thrive.
The successful candidate will work across the organization with our employees, management, and suppliers to promote employee engagement, manage employee success and welfare, and provide ongoing administrative, operational and recruiting support.
- Support employees and management with various HR-related issues while facilitating a positive interpersonal environment
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment
- Lead the new hire experience, including administering employee on-boarding, training, and off-boarding
- Take responsibility for the overall employment experience
- Apply creativity to devising and executing employee wellbeing and caring initiatives, including a variety of incentive and recognition programs, team-building and holiday events, public service initiatives and volunteering activities, and much more
- Monitor and enforce compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Human Resources Management; HR certification is an advantage
- 2+ years of well-rounded HR hands-on experience in a similar position; familiarity with an HRIS is an advantage
- Proven ability to execute in a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Quick learner, creative and open-minded, self-motivated