- Design, develop and implement automation infrastructure and tests to increase test coverage through automation best practices.
- Perform automation processes from the design stage to deployment.
- Lead a transition from manual testing systems to automation.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and performing acceptance, sanity, regression, and functional tests and effectively documenting results.
- Develop and support tests, add new tests to existing tests infrastructure.
- Handling reproduction of field related issue.
- Work in close collaboration with our R&D teams: SW, PHY, HW and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as an QA Automation developer.
- At least 2 years of experience in C#/Java/Python.
- Proven experience with CI/CD methodologies and using relevant tools (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Understanding of layer 2/3 networking, network management and control.
- Experience with working in Linux environments.
- Proven experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Understanding end-to-end system testing.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitiousness, eager to learn and develop.
Experience in few of the below areas is helpful:
- Experience in few of the below areas is helpful:
- Experience with testing equipment such as Xena, Spirent, Ixia.
- Experience with web, CLI and SNMP testing.
- Experience with HTTP, SNMP and Netconf.
- Experience in telecom data testing area.
- Experience with “hands-on” lab work.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.