We are looking for a QA Engineer that will be responsible for the development of test automation and performing manual tests of our next generation products, dealing with Mesh networks, Software Defined Networks (SDN), Self-Organizing Networks (SON) and Terragraph (Facebook). In addition, you will be responsible for test automation and performing manual tests for existing products.
- Participate in tests infrastructure architecture definition.
- Participate in designing and implementing tests infrastructure.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support tests infrastructure, add new tests to existing tests infrastructure.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Characterization and testing of RF mobile backhaul solutions.
- Execution of manual tests cases (sanity/regression/stress and so on) that ensure quality throughout our release schedule.
- Handling reproduction of field related issue.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of Jenkins CI system.
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student in Computer Science (or related field)
- Understanding of layer 2/3 networking, management and controls.
- Planning and Writing testing documents (STD) and knowledge of various QA methodologies.
- Experience with working in Linux environments.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Understanding of client/server applications.
- Understanding end-to-end system testing.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitiousness, eager to learn and develop.
Experience in few of the below areas is helpful:
- Experience in telecom data testing area.
- Experience with testing equipment such as Spirent, Ixia, Xena.
- Experience with Netconf, Web, CLI and SNMP testing.
- Experience in Java, C# or Python.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies