Demostack is the world’s first demo experience platform. We help SaaS revenue leaders (sales, sales engineering, revenue operations, marketing, customer success, partnerships) accelerate revenue with custom demos made in minutes. Our product enables sellers to take control of the demo environment (no code needed), so engineering can focus on building a great product.
Demostack’s Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for all activities to fill our sales pipeline with marketing qualified leads. This person will work closely with marketing and sales leadership to ensure we are hitting targets for inbound leads and craft demand generation campaigns that generate awareness, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage digital paid media campaigns across paid social, SEM, and other channels aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s, their pain points, and their buyer’s journey.
- Manage marketing automation to effectively nurture prospects through the funnel with segmented email cadences.
- Create landing pages optimized for conversion.
- Analyze campaign performance and share results with marketing and sales leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Manage trade shows, events, and webinars to generate interest in Demostack’s product offering.
- Build a presence for Demostack across software review sites and online communities where our personas connect.
- Volume of MQLs
- MQL:SQL conversion rate
- Cost per lead
- 3-4 years in B2B marketing, ideally in a SaaS startup environment
- Proven track record of generating demand for a B2B software product
- Comfortable in Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, and Webflow