NextSilicon is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to participate in designing the next era of computer architecture. In this position you will take part in designing the critical parts of NextSilicon’s future chips. You will transform architectural requirements to micro-architectural specs, implement key blocks in RTL, and participate in post-silicon activities.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years of digital design experience with complex blocks
- Ability to transform requirements into specification documents
- Proven record in high-speed and low-power design
- Experience in front-end tools and analysis: CDC, LINT, power, simulation
- Team player, versatile and results-oriented
- Experience in high-speed communication design (PCIE, ETH) or memory design (GDDR, HBM) is an advantage