Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
We are looking for smart, experienced frontend engineers to lead the design and development of core product features and help make our B2B SaaS app beautiful, quick, reliable and easy to use. You’ll be working with a growing, agile team, building an innovative product, and work closely with founders on design, engineering and architecture.
- Strong programming and design skills combined with 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Deep understanding of the architecture of modern web applications, including (but not limited to) experience with React, REST APIs, Tailwind, Webpack, TypeScript and related technologies
- Eye for product and attention to pixel-perfect details
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Experience with Python, Google Cloud and/or any backend experience is a plus
- Prior experience working at startups and/or on consumer-facing products