The Embedded Software Engineer will be a part of the Valens software team, developing complex state-of-the-art art ProAV and Automotive products.
As part of your job you will cross a wide range of ProAV and Automotive technologies and network standards, and take part in the definition, implementation and productization of the next generation Valens SoCs.
- BSc or more in Electrical Eng. computer science or similar degree from a well-known university
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded systems design and programing – Must
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ with embedded orientation – Must
- Experience in embedded OS environment – Must (ThreadX is an advantage)
- Experience in multi-threading environment – Must
- Experience in networking & networking protocols – Advantage
- Experience in OOD & OOP – Advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of HW drivers (DMA, SPI, I2C, UART) – Advantage