NextSilicon is looking for software engineers to develop the company’s product, a brand new processor architecture. If you’re a systems programmer who wants to build a complex runtime for a revolutionary heterogeneous processor architecture, your place is with us. We’re writing compilers, drivers, firmware, and our unique optimizer and runtime. Our engineers are not siloed into narrow areas; our ideas are cross-fertilized among teams. Our technical backgrounds are diverse and we don’t have preferred approaches or cookbooks, so come and invent! Oh, and if you don’t like what the hardware does, the hardware teams are just a few steps away and really like hearing our ideas. We care about results and insist on doing things right.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience – must
- Experience in C, C++, or another systems programming language
Previous work on at least one of:
- Compilers, emulators, JIT engines, or anything similar
- Firmware, Drivers
- Real Time or near real-time systems
- Algorithm implementation in a system programming language