NextSilicon is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to take part in the verification efforts for the company’s core product. This position involves building a complex verification environment from scratch, and defining and executing a test plan. In this role, you will be leading verification from A to Z and will have a critical impact on the company.
- 6+ years of verification experience, including hands-on experience building complex environments from scratch
- Advanced knowledge of verification flow and CPU and SOC architecture and design
- Expertise in verification languages such as SystemVerilog, UVM, OVM, Specman
- Knowledge of industry standard tools, including Verilog, Verilog simulator, and debug
- Clear understanding of constrained random verification process, functional coverage, code coverage, and assertion methodology and philosophy
- Experience with PCIe and DDR interfaces, Perl, Tcl, shell scripting, and Makefiles an advantage
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience