Autotalks is a fabless semiconductor company devoted to vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications for manned and autonomous vehicles.
Autotalks is developing its next generation SoC for the NR-V2X (5G) market, comprised from multiple subsystem (Baseband processor, Application processor, Security subsystem, Vehicle Connectivity). Seeking a Senior VLSI design engineer to be part of the design team.
We are looking for an outstanding VLSI Verification Engineer to be a part of the VLSI verification team working on the company revolutionary, next generation SOC.
Making sure a designed SOC/IPs fully meets the specifications. The verification engineer will experience all the VLSI verification flow aspects: Specification learning, Verification environment development, test and coverage planning and coverage collection, gate level simulation, debugging etc.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in verification.
- Proven verification capabilities
- Experienced in advanced verification methodologies, mainly UVM (Specman or System Verilog)
- Familiar with AMBA subsystems
- System understanding
- Familiar with CPU (SoC) subsystems –
- Familiar with WiFi 802.11 standard
- Scripting capabilities (Perl, csh, Python)
- Vast experience with Cadence Specman, coding, debug, coverage
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.