About The Position
Innoviz creates state-of-the-art LIDAR solutions for the automotive industry, on which premium OEM companies are basing their autonomous driving solutions. The Software Automation team at Innoviz is responsible for the development of software packages that validate the correctness and performance of multiple SW products. The team is dealing with validation of the architecture and implementation of advanced embedded SW and Computer Vision components that are integrated into a highly complex and interdisciplinary system.
- Designing and implementing validation SW for real-time embedded software for multi-core ASIC devices
- Designing and implementing validation SW for the company’s CV library
- Ensuring that the SW meets the standards of the Automotive industry for quality, safety, and security
- Designing and building automation infrastructure for the validation SW
- BSc in Computer Science / Engineering from a top university
- Proficiency in C language
- 3+ years of experience in embedded programming, including design and implementation of software for real-time systems containing computational and control elements.
- Excellent coding capabilities in Python and C++
- Experience in designing and developing validation SW – huge advantage
- Experience with computer vision software – Advantage
- Experience in Automotive development standards – Advantage
- High level of documentation skills
- Good communication and learning skills
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player