Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re building the perfect demo environment and we want your help with spreading the word!
Location: SF Bay Area, Orange County CA, Denver CO, the potential for Remote USA.
If you are eager to join a rapidly-growing team and want to help shape the future of the demo experience, we would love to meet you!
- Being the technical contact for complex customer implementations
- Partner with account executives to design solutions that solve critical business problems and prove the value of the Demostack platform
- Perform discovery and primarily lead product solution scoping for any deals, including complex multi- or single solution deals (e.g., identify complexity drivers)
- Interface regularly with Account teams, Product, and Engineering to share insights from customer learnings and how to best deliver services
- Be familiar with all aspects of the Demostack platform to help show value to customers
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Demostack and participate in technical discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and engineering teams
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training/best practice sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
- Conducts and leads effective solution demonstrations – bringing the solution to life via storytelling vs. a feature/function demo.
- Document the solution concisely and clearly throughout the sales process, ensuring maximum transparency and knowledge transfer across delivery
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing roles, with a focus on solution selling and technical implementation projects, not hardware infrastructure or networking
- Bachelor’s degree required with a focus on Engineering/Computer Science/Technology preferred but not required
- Experience in pre-sales and post-sales is a plus
- Strong preference for candidates with analytics experience, web technologies, and past experience in a high-growth startup