Demostack is the world’s first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We’re on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
- Own the establishment of our Tier 2 customer support function.
- Create and update knowledge base articles used by Tier 1 agents
- Conduct training sessions for Tier 1 agents & Customer Success
- Act as a customer focal point for communication with the R&D and product teams
- Act as a knowledge focal point within support
- Investigate and report bugs to the R&D team
- Own our support case management system admin.
- Experience/Good familiarity of the following will be an advantage:
- HTML and CSS
- 3+ years of previous B2B technical support experience (Front end products – advantage)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent communication skills in phone calls, emails, and training sessions
- Experience with Support case management tools administration (Intercom / ZenDesk / SFDC Service cloud console…)
- A tech-savvy self-learner who is capable of quickly mastering different fields within our product end to end
- Proactive data-driven approach – spot recurring issues within our product and find the long-term solution that will address them
- Great time management, prioritization, and sense of ownership skills – able to self manage and “juggle” between different tasks with optimal results
- (Advantage) Experience in Solution architecture / Solution consultancy as part of a sales team.